Sunday, March 13, 2011

Easy Breezy Sunday

I normally grocery shop and run errands on sunday, but I don't want to go out looking bummy.  I think this is cute and it takes about 10 minutes.

EYES: nyx eyeshadow base(fleshtone), bare minerals matte finish foundation in golden tan all over my eyelid(jus so it is skin colored but I'm a little oily so i dont want my lids to get shiny).  Next I used my cream gel liner from maybelline eyestudio in blackest black to line along my top lash line, added faux lashes, lined lower inner rim with white eyeliner( nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk),lined lower lash linew/ bronzy brown pencil( bare essentuals charbronze)
CHEEKS: Bronze from Lorac on hollows of cheek, on apples of cheek used Sedona (Red Orange color) blush from Bare essentuals
LIPS: So Chaud (MAC matte color) lipstick
FACE: Smashbox creme to powder foundation in Dark 1
Eyebrows: Wet 'N' Wild pencil (mink brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment