Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kim Kardashian inspired

I did this look the other night for my beautiful friend Erin.  She was going out and needed a HOT look.......So I did my favorite quick go to look......Kim K.  If you like this look you can recreate it too. 
EYES:
I used nyx eyeshadow base(flesh tone), on top of the base i used Smashbox waterproof shadow liner duo in smolder(there are 2 colors in this a black and then a metallic goldish gray color) I used the metallic one all over her lid, then a loose eyeshadow from bare essentuals in smoky quartz(dark brown color)all over the lid and the lower lashline (drag the brown down a bit under the lashes to make it more sultry), then I lined her inner rims top and bottom with a black limitless eyeliner from smaskbox(onyx), added strip lashes and lined the top lashes with a cream liner from maybelline eyestudio in blackest black(my favorite very smooth and cheap!), used bare essentauls flawless definition volumizing mascara(jus to blend her lashes with the faux ones)
CHEEKS: Warmth from bare essentuals, highlight on top of chhekbone by Smashbox Baked Fusion Soft lights palette- illusion(from their masquerade collection fall 2010)
LIPS: Mac lipstick high tea, Mac lip gloss oyster girl
FACE: Jane Iredale pressed powder in Golden glow

No comments:

Post a Comment